Tea Uglow is a writer and speaker on innovation, inclusion, arts & culture and digital futures. Tea leads Google’s Creative Lab in Sydney where they work on projects with cultural organisations globally to enable artists, writers and performers to use digital tools to augment their artistic, theatrical or musical practice.
Leading through Doubt: How to lead when you don’t know what you’re doing
From leadership to self-belief; based on Tea’s personal journey from majority to minority as a senior industry leader and learning to be comfortable as an advocate for LGBTQ, neurodiversity, disability and mental health issues. How she absorbed personal doubt into her professional practice and leaned in to her journey through transition. The future is very uncertain, and needs leaders comfortable with doubt. Tea is that kind of leader – and here, she shares how you can be too.
- Making doubt into a leadership power tool.
- A brief history of scientific, poetic & philosophical doubt.
- Earning the right to bring your total ‘self’ to work.
- Overcoming setbacks and adversity.
- Turning small creative projects into big ideas.
Ms Tea Uglow appears by arrangement with Claxton Speakers International